Pokemon Hoenn (Remix) Pokemon Hoenn (Remix)

Usually I hate it when people remix songs into a mashup like this. That's because they do not do it like this. This remix is fantastic. It brings out all the best parts of the Hoenn soundtrack. This is just beautiful.

Pokemon R/S - Route 113 Pokemon R/S - Route 113

This is actually really good, thought there is just a bit missing from the harmony. Keep it up.

Forest (Nighttime) Forest (Nighttime)

Wait... you've been doing the music for Project Ark? That's fantastic.
DO you know how much longer until we will see a release for it?

ajfromcanada responds:

You know, I actually haven't been attached to the project for quite some time. Wish I could help.

Pokemon GSC Route 42 Pokemon GSC Route 42

Sweet

Sounds nice. It actually sounds good enough to go in a game.

HighwindLegend responds:

Thanks so much, glad you like it!

Pokemon RBY Bike Theme Remix Pokemon RBY Bike Theme Remix

Haha. Wow.

It sounds just like the original. Something seems to be missing, but I can't seem to find what. Nice job.

Spyro DOTD - Valley of Avalar Spyro DOTD - Valley of Avalar

Nice!

This brings back a lot of instantaneous memories. Good job.

Spyro - Beast Makers (8 bit) Spyro - Beast Makers (8 bit)

Haha...

Sounds good. Like you stated, there cannot be too many sound channels since it wouldn't sound good. Sounds recognizable, and is good over all.

This song kind of triggered one of those weird memories, since I just started playing a really old, 20 saved dragon saved file. Now I have 100% (Not 120% yet) in a week...

Rival Battle R/S/E - (Tohou) Rival Battle R/S/E - (Tohou)

Interesting,

but it seems that something is slightly off. Anyway, I don't seem to care much about any flaws, since the song was part of one of my favorite regions.

Battle! N - Final (8 bit) Battle! N - Final (8 bit)

Cool, but more of a 16-bit

Sounds like too much for whatever reason, but I think if you take anything else out it will sound just weird. (It's cool since I just did the final battle yesterday) (Just got the game Friday)

chaoticmarin responds:

Yeah. Number of sound channels are where I stop caring about nostalgia. That and tracks usually sound overall worse when you limit them to 4 sound channels, since new music very often doesn't translate well through that process.

16 bit would actually sound a /lot/ different than this. Though some 16 bit games emulated 8 bit sounds. I would never use emulated 8 bit sounds in a 16 bit song. Instrument choice is something I /do/ care about, a /lot/.

Spyro - Ending (8 bit) Spyro - Ending (8 bit)

Sounds kind of epic

The way the tempo is set up, and how all of the "instruments" are turned into 8-bit really makes this great.